Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Travel Websites

Traveling (globetrotting, sightseeing, jetsetting) is one of my greatest passions that I am not living out fully. Many reasons prevent me from doing so- work, family, money, single girl, and the ilk. But reasons are actually excuses so I hope one day to push them all aside and pursue my passion.
(Taken by a friend while living in Nimibia, Africa at Epupa Falls)

For now, I live vicariously through a collection of websites that I will share with you:

www.rolfpotts.com - living an unconventional life through travel.

www.tangodiva.com - women who are passionate about travel unite on this website, which gives great tips, stories, photos and advice.

www.kayak.com - an "orbitz" that searches low cost carriers as well.

www.epictrip.com - a friend from college put his passions into a career and started this website recently launched.
Bon voyage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Max E Pad said...

Did you ever get my email requesting information about possible openings at your company? If you did get my email, you suck for not returning it....

Random though of the day - I havent pooed in 2 days, I might need to get on that....

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jinhee said...

I'm the same. Why am I not travelling more? Though, I might go to New Zealand this december *crossing fingers*

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home