Wednesday, April 19, 2006

N.Y. Auto Show 2006

Pictured are some highlights from this year's N.Y. Auto Show. I went with Shanty, Annie, Biju and Arjun on Saturday, April 15. It was fantastic; last time I went was in '99, where I fell in love with my first car: BMW z8. And the Aston Martin Vanquish S. Boys? What boys - look at all the cars!

More photos on my kodak gallery - inquire within.

Mitsubishi Concept-CT- hybrid. Cameras in place of the side mirrors, and in-wheel electric motors:
BMW M6. Let me reiterate: M6

Dodge Challenger - Dodge's response to Ford's return of the retro Mustang:

Lexus LS600hL - hybrid sedan, 2008. Luxury like I hadn't imagined - shiatsu massage backseats with footrest, beverage cooler in console, self-parking:

Acura's exhibit - was by far the best - educational and very cool; depiction of the transmission system:

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - 617 horsies, baby:


I was happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Arshad said...

Those are some nice pics, so where is the link to see the rest of the cars at the show. The Lexus looks like it has the features of a mabach.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Jinhee said...

meh. I still can't even drive. heehee.

-

physics: credits required so that I can apply for grad school. m.arch!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Max E Pad said...

I definitely just creamed in my pants....

I'm probably the only gay guy left in this world that loves cars and knows about engines.....

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, i missed out on so much. i dont know even a quarter of what you know about cars but my my those are some pretty luxuries.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jinhee said...

shit, you need to blog more often. I want 10 posts a day!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home