Wednesday, October 04, 2006

From my Moleskine from 2.10.06

"Almost everytime I fly, I revel at the fact that pilots must see the most amazing sights from the cockpit.

They literally see the entire horizon; landscape, seascape, skyscape- sometimes, I am almost speechless when I look out the crappy 10x15" window- what it must be like to see the span of the entire sky!

... I wonder if any photography books publish photos taken out of the cockpit window. If not, wouldn't it be a great idea? Out of the Cockpit's Window is what I'd title it.

I really love landing in NY - to see outside the window and get a view of the skyline. It is so unique; the grids of the streets of Brooklyn."

(Then I drew a lot of lines that look like grids. like drunk grids, but grids none-the-less)

1 Comments:

Blogger Max E Pad said...

Given the mishaps of 9-11, I don't think your idea would fly with most publishing houses and airlines. But it is very interesting though.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home