Friday, September 22, 2006

Casa Grande Hotel

Staying at the Casa Grande with Jenny #1 next week, located on 9th and Ocean Drive. I usually stay at the JW Marriott in downtown Miami, but because Jenny doesn't have car, what on earth is the point of staying in the financial district? This one is across the street from the famous South Beach.

The Casa Grande is great. All the rooms are one-bedroom suites, so they are rather large and have full kitchens, living rooms with stereo systems, and balconies in some of them. Last time I stayed there, it felt a bit like an apartment I would be renting.. made me feel less hoboesque than I usually do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll enjoy your stay at this particular home away from home. So it's near the ocean eh? If the opportunity arises, could you scoop a handful or two of Floridian sand for me? I'll trade you some sand that I brought back from Hawaii's North Shores Sis.

=)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Max E Pad said...

9th and Ocean? Not as cool, or as beautiful-people-filled, as 8th & Ocean. I'm not jealous. Come back when you have stayed at 8th & Ocean.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home